Welcome to Vizjerei Clan Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The conversion to the new forums and skin is done. Information, as well as to leave feedback and comments can be done so by going to thread: [NEW FOR 4.1.X FORUMS] - Feedback & Support

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drjdredscythe

[NEW FOR 4.1.X FORUMS] - Feedback & Support

The conversion to the new forum version and skin is done.

There are a few things I still need to do and watch in the background however.

Key notes:

32453425345345.png.917b6a77982df63f93f59

• To access the member profile, click on your name.
  • To access the background image changer, hit the artists brush.

Status updates work fine, but you need to click on the update to reply. There is a plugin but you have to buy it, looking into a cheaper/free option to get the block back to its original date.

Themes notes:

678679678678567546.png.1284ca3672c4e3804

You can find several themes at the bottom left corner:

• Spectrum (default) - this skin has a color changing background that gets darker as the day goes by, according to your local time
  • Spectrum (non-responsive) - Same as default, but with responsive layout turned off
  • Spectrum (Perma dark) - same as spectrum, with responsive layout, but always dark

Further comments, questions, feedback leave in this thread only

So far so good, i prefer this setup, it's easier on the eyes for me (i hate massive white boxes everywhere). The text formatting is also much better making things very easy to read and space. Imbedding works flawlessly for images and videos (so far) and is basically automatic which saves some stress.

I will do a little more posting and testing of things and let you know how i go but so far it's been pretty sweet and a seamless transition. So far i havn't found any broken threads/images and all that of old so everything looks sweet.

Edited by Amos

Loading times seem significantly slower. Sometimes I'm starting at a white page for 10 seconds or longer. That happened before too, but it feels like it's been happening more often since the upgrade.

@All, Signatures are back. Must have been an "Auto-off" for helping during the upgrading process. No action is required on your part. Sigs should have all come back by themselves.

@Cam, I think that would require a plugin (as it would have before - I think, maybe, there is a setting. I'll have to look into it.

@mzy, I'll clear out the cache in the back. The issue I think, more or less, has always been individual connections. There have been some instances where it acted slower, but nothing dramatic. There may be ways to get it running smoother in the back end, will have to look into it. Digging through only about a 1000 settings \^^/

UPDATE:

Added a dark version of the default theme for those that don't like the current setup. This is best that can be offered so yeah....

Untitled.png

Thank you!!! i can see the icons in the toolbar again :D