Welcome to Vizjerei Clan Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The conversion to the new forums and skin is done. Information, as well as to leave feedback and comments can be done so by going to thread: [NEW FOR 4.1.X FORUMS] - Feedback & Support

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

The Anime thread

134 posts in this topic

lol.  She also likes eye candy stuff like Free! where is also has a good story.  She also convinced me to watch Ouran High School Host Club which was better than I thought it was going to be.

haha i was at a lan a long time ago and someone was browsing my anime list and they were like omg you like all the anime that i like... then they highlighted the anime they wanted... all boy love, girly love story, drama type anime lmao. I can like chobits and gantz at the same time - i wonder if those anime had a baby what that baby would be?

On 5/19/2017 at 4:40 PM, Amos said:

Another wifu friendly anime - Manyuu Hikenchou ;);)

lol amos i don't think thats a good idea i've seen a few episodes and thats one best not to show to your wife are you trying to get him killed 

Who's looking forward to the irregular at magic high school movie 

I would probably watch that. I'm really enjoyign the esports stuff atm

Semi-related, Just started binging the Overlord light novels since I was getting so hyped for season 2 of the anime.  DEFINITELY worth a read, each volume is ~250 pages.  Season 1 of the anime covers Volume 1-3.  Currently 4 volumes are out in english and 10 in Japanese.

It explains so many things I never noticed or thought were overlooked in the show, plus its way further along.  So far I've bought and read the first four official English translations (all that's out).

Gonna move onto fan translations found here for volumes 5-9 because english ones are taking too long.

I've read of all the aesthetica of a rouge hero light novels that are translated they have skipped the ones that are part of the side story's and there is more than enough content on them to have a second season plus also there are a lot more fight scenes later on and it goes into some more detail about his time in alayzard and before he was summoned

Sort of related been reading the Shura's wrath novels recently it's got a very very interesting story and cast it is also another VR type thing but set really far into the future where all disputes between countries are settled in the virtual world. Essentially rich guy wants to stop his younger sisters forced marriage to another rich guy and to do so she needs to get enough money to match the entire wealth of the family in 2 years so he gets this other guy who he met years ago when he stood up to the best player in the world. Simply by saying i'll give you this medicine for your sister that puts her disease into stasis for 10 years if you will help my sister with her goal in this new game i will provide you with everything you need for the game, as in the equipment and everything else. It's way better than Sao and the like and i really hope it gets animated although it would be pretty hard if it does get animated i hope its done by the same studio that did the kings avatar as its a chinese novel.