Welcome to Vizjerei Clan Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The conversion to the new forums and skin is done. Information, as well as to leave feedback and comments can be done so by going to thread: [NEW FOR 4.1.X FORUMS] - Feedback & Support

BDF

Overwatch Videos, Highlights, Play of the Games

309 posts in this topic

Friend stopped playing, so I hopped on for some comp with another friend. This isn't anything fancy, but it's satisfying. I wish I had plays.tv because after this there was a teleporter that got me 4 more kills.

My last comp game for season 4, less than an hour left before season end, and I had to play rein:

Dat charge @19:48 lolz. My way of dealing with things - shame u missed it. Proper chaos creation :D

4 hours ago, RoGeR said:

Dat charge @19:48 lolz. My way of dealing with things - shame u missed it. Proper chaos creation :D

Yeah, we weren't pushing in or making anything happen.  Needed to initiate somehow.

11 minutes ago, BDF said:

4 hours ago, RoGeR said:

Yeah, we weren't pushing in or making anything happen.  Needed to initiate somehow.

Yeah. Dat feeling when you know you need to start doing something (even stupid), otherwise your team is going to stand in choke and do shit.

On 30/05/2017 at 3:11 AM, RoGeR said:

Yeah. Dat feeling when you know you need to start doing something (even stupid), otherwise your team is going to stand in choke and do shit.

Stupid as in suicde and somehow kill most of the enemy team for the entire game

Edited by Shadow

4 hours ago, Shadow said:

Stupid as in suicde and somehow kill most of the enemy team for the entire game

As long as the fight is happening close to your own spawn, its cheap to take risks.  Only need to win one decisive fight when you're near your own spawn, and run back time is quick.

Each death hurts the defending team more than it does the attackers.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts