Welcome to Vizjerei Clan Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The conversion to the new forums and skin is done. Information, as well as to leave feedback and comments can be done so by going to thread: [NEW FOR 4.1.X FORUMS] - Feedback & Support

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Garble

Heroes of the Storm quest

I think there are only a few days left (ends June 26) to complete the Heroes quest to earn the new ghost wings for patch 2.6.

I was able to knock it out in about 4 hours. Simply ask for help doing to the D3 AI games in public chat, accept friend and game requests, and knock them out.

maybe we can get some folks here to team up and knock them out?

I was thinking about doing it but, i dunno, guess i'll give it a try in teh next day or so... but 4 hours... we will see

I wanna do it today - I'll be online about 5PM EST (10PM BST), maybe earlier if anyone wants to group