Welcome to Vizjerei Clan Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The conversion to the new forums and skin is done. Information, as well as to leave feedback and comments can be done so by going to thread: [NEW FOR 4.1.X FORUMS] - Feedback & Support

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Melkor

The Saga of the OG Chapter 11

GG Melkor :)

Yoda's "sowwy" still makes me chuckle :)

And I got strange feeling that Void and Malakai will meet Jaetch :D

I got to say, even though I don't play as much lately, I still come here for the story :)

Keep them coming Melk, they are great.

Moar. It has been 10 days since last chapter! Too long to wait.

I'd like to make this a constructive post, but.... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

Finally got around to reading this one, and now I'm really excited to see the next!

I think I have a guess of what kind of direct you might take my character, and I can't wait to see the next part of the story.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts